Full Support iOS list for ShowLive
iOS 16 / iOS 15.6 / iOS 15.5 / iOS 15.4.1 / iOS 15.4 / iOS 15.3.1 / iOS 15.3 / iOS 15.2.1 / iOS 15.2 / iOS 15.1.1 / iOS 15.1 / iOS 15.0.2 / iOS 15.0.1 / iOS 15
These versions running every iPhone model are fully compatible with ShowLive.
ShowLive for iPadOS Devices
Currently, ShowLive does not compatible with iPadOS running models. But still, you can change Home Screen icons with the Siri scripting method.
How to use Siri Scripting method to change Home Screen icons - Guide
Can I use ShowLive to install Full jailbreak features?
ShowLive ( Showcuts ) does not require a full jailbreak to install it because it is not a Cydia application. ShowLive only supports changing Home Screen Theme / Home Screen Theme / Home Screen Icon change and adding widgets.
If you still want to know how to get jailbreak features for the latest iOS and iPad versions, check the below pages.
ShowCuts ( ShowLive ) for iOS 16
ShowCuts new update supports the iOS 16 version also. So go to Apple Store and update ShowCuts app.
How to use ShowLive ( ShowCut )?
ShowLive ( Showcuts ) is an Apple Store application, based on Apple Siri Shortcut. Once install ShowLive add the following shortcuts to your Shortcut gallery.
Open ShowLive App > Go to Shortcuts > Tap Get buttons to install the below shortcuts.
Once Add the above shortcuts > Go to Shortcuts gallery > Run the above two shortcuts.
How to Change Lock Screen / Home Screen with ShowLive?
- Step 01. Open the ShowLive app from the Home Screen
- Step 02. Go to the Third tab ( Themes )
- Step 03. Tap any theme
- Step 04. Tap Download ( Tap to Download )
- Step 05. Tap ShowLive Helper ( As per the image )
- Step 06. Wait for the process complete ( Tap Allow / Allow Once for every Popup )
- Step 07. Once complete > Tap the Close button and check the Home Screen
Home Screen after applying
Lock Screen Change Guide
- Step 01. Go to ShowLive App
- Step 02. Find Lock Screen Theme
- Step 03. Tap To Download
- Step 04. Tap Save To Files > Save to Downloads
- Step 05. Go to Files Folder > Download > Unzip it
- Step 06. Select Saved ( ShowLive - LS.json file )
- Step 07. Move to Shortcuts > ShowLive Folder
- Step 08. Go to Shortcuts > Run ShowLive shortcut
- Step 09. Tap Allow for all upcoming popups
- Step 10. Done
Check your Lock Screen
ShowLive Video Guide
ShowLive Icon Pack
This is another feature of ShowLive. You can get more colorful icon packs directly from the ShowLive app.
Once you download the icons pack from ShowLive, use the Siri automation method to change Home Screen icons.
How to change the Home Screen icon ( Siri Scripting Method ) - Guide
With the ShowLive 1.929 update, ShowLive developers released new features along with iOS 16 support.
Now ShowLive users can install Wallpapers directly from the App.
How to set ShowCuts Wallpapers
- Step 01. Open ShowCuts app
- Step 02. Go to Gallery
- Step 03. Go to Wallpapers tab > Tap See All
- Step 04. Tap on any Wallpaper
- Step 05. Tap Get Button
- Step 06. Open it from ShowLive Helper ( Tap on it )
- Step 07. Choose Home Screen or Lock Screen
- Step 08. Tap Run ShowLive
- Step 09. Tap Always Allow for every Popup ( Once ask )
- Step 10. Tap Done
( If you are iOS 16 follow the below steps ) As per the image instructions
This is another ShowLive feature update. Now iPhone users can install Widgets directly from the ShowLive Application.
Donate to Showcuts Developers
ShowCuts is a free Application. But you can donate to developers. To donate to them and encourage their work.
ShowLive ( ShowCuts ) Alternatives
ShowLive is very easy to use, even new iPhone users can use this method to customize iOS Devices.
Also, you can customize the Lock Screen, and Home Screen with the other ShowLive alternative method.