Misaka Tweak manager
The misaka is a tweak manager for dirtyc0w exploit. So you can install all dirtyc0w exploit tweaks and apps directly from the Misaka app manager.
Like Dirtyc0w, Misaka also supports iOS 15 to iOS 16.1.2 running A9 to A15 devices. So Misaka is a good alternative for iPhone 14 Jailbreak / iPhone 13 Jailbreak and iPhone 12 jailbreak.
Support iOS versions for Misaka
iOS 16.1.2, iOS 16.1.1, iOS 16.1, iOS 16.0.3, iOS 16.0.2, iOS 16.0.1, iOS 16, iOS 15.7.1, iOS 15.7, iOS 15.6.1, iOS 15.6, iOS 15.5, iOS 15.4.1, iOS 15.4, iOS 15.3.1, iOS 15.3, iOS 15.2.1, iOS 15.2, iOS 15.1.1, iOS 15.1, iOS 15.0.2, iOS 15.0.1, iOS 15.
Support Device for Misaka
- latest iPhone 14 series, iPhone 13 series, iPhone 12 series, iPhone 11 series.
- iPadOS 16 running iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air (3rd & later), iPad (5th & later), iPad mini (5th & later).
- A8 / A8X – Phone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2.
- A9 / A9X – iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPad (2017) 5th Generation, iPad Pro (12.9 in.) 1st generation, iPad Pro (9.7 in).
- A10 /A10X – iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, iPad (2018, 6th generation), iPad (2019, 7th generation), iPad Pro 10.5″ (2017), iPad Pro 12.9″ 2nd Gen (2017).
- A11 – iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X.
How to download Misaka?
Misaka is an IPA-based tool and you can install it through Online / TrollStore / AltStore and Sideloadly methods.
Unfortunately, we could not find an online ( Without PC ) link to install misaka. So at this time, you only can use Trollstore / Altstore and sideloadly methods to install misaka to iPhone and iPad.
The Misaka tweak manager has lots of features like the sileo app store and the Cydia app store. All installed iPhone and iPad users can install root applications without jailbreaking the devices.
The misaka also has its own repository section and you can add sources to it. But Cydia /sileo repository does not work with the misaka source section.
To add the repos to misaka, open the misaka app and tap the source tab. Then open the source section of the app and tap add source symbol top right corner. Now you can add the respos to the misaka tweak manager.
Currently,misaka has few default sources and each source have root tweaks/apps/themes. This is the default source of misaka.
- misaka. App
- YangJiii Repo’s
- Huy Nguyen
Install Tweaks and Apps from Misaka
Some popular tweaks and apps already listed on the home page of misaka. So tap any tweak from the home page to install.
Some additional tweaks are listed on all package sections of the source section. Tap to open all package sections and install tweaks and apps from it.
All installed tweaks and apps are available in the package section of the app. When you want to uninstall tweaks from the app. Go to the package section and tap and hold the app that you want to uninstall.
Then you can see a popup showing uninstall. Tap the Uninstall button to remove the installed tweak or app.
Misaka version releases
1.8 Beta was released on 17/05/23 with new features and bug fixes.
- Performance improvement
- Wallpaper can be specified freely
- Add a new icon
- Supports search for replacement files using regex
- Support for binary creation (Beta)
- Improved UI
- Many bug fixes