Checkra1n Jailbreak iOS 14.5
Please note :- Checkra1n does not compatible iOS 14.5 version. Also Checkra1n can’t put the device in DFU mode running iOS 14.5 version. So Do not try Checkra1n for iOS 14.5 version. So iOS 14.5 running users can use Tweak App Stores to install Jailbreak applications.
Checkra1n Jailbreak Compatibility iOS 14 / iOS 14.0.1 / iOS 14.1 / iOS 14.2 / iOS 14.3 / iOS 14.4 / iOS 14.4.1 / iOS 14.4.2
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7 and 7 Plus
- iPad 5th, 6th and 7th generations
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro 1st and 2nd generations
- iPod touch 7
A11 Support Device list
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X
Please note :- A11 Devices users such as iPhone X , iPhone 8 and 8 Plus users should enable Skip A11 BPR check before start jailbreak.
Checkra1n Jailbreak Compatibility iOS 12 to iOS 13.7
iPhone 5C , iPhone 5S, iPhone 6 , iPhone 6+ , iPhone 6S , iPhone 6S+ iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+ , iPhone 8 / iPhone 8+, iPhone X
iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, iPad Air, iPad Pro (12.9 in), iPad Pro (9.7 in) , iPad Pro (10.5 in), iPad 6G, iPad 7G
Unsupported Devices for checkra1n
Checkra1n Jailbreak does not support A13 Jailbreak, such as iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max.
Checkra1n Jailbreak iOS compatible
iOS 12.3 / iOS 12.3.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4.8 / iOS 13 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.2.2 / iOS 13.2.3 iOS 13.3 and iOS 13.3.1 / iOS 13.4 / 13.4.1 / iOS 13.5/ iOS 13.5.1/ iOS 13.5.5 Beta 1 / iOS 13.6 / iOS 13.6.1 / iOS 13.7 / iOS 14 / iOS 14.0.1 / iOS 14.1 / iOS 14.2 / iOS 14.3 / iOS 14.4 / iOS 14.4.1 / iOS 14.4.2
Checkra1n Jailbreak does not support iOS 12.4.5 / 12.4.6 and iOS 12.4.7 versions officially But Rootless Jailbreak support to this versions. Download Rootless Jailbreak IPA and jailbreak your Device. Read More about Rootless Jailbreak.
Checkra1n jailbreak Mac Guide
- Step 01. Download Checkra1n.
- Step 02. Drag and Drop Checkra1n DMG file to run.
- Step 03. Now open Checkra1n.
- Step 04. Now connect your Device to PC.
- Step 05. Tap Start Button.
- Step 06. Tap Next button to enter DFU mode.
- Step 07 - Now put your Device to DFU mode. Just follow on screen instructions to put your Device to DFU mode.
- Step 08 - You will have Checkra1n app once you Device booted.
- Step 09 - Now check your Device for Checkra1n app.
- Step 10 - Now tap Checkra1n app to open the Checkra1n app.
- Step 11 - Now you will have Cydia name on Checkra1n main interface and tap on it.
- Step 12. Now you can see Cydia Downloading.
- Step 13. Once all process doen, you will have Cydia application on your Device.
Please Note :-iPhone X , iPhone 8 and 8 Plus users should enable Skip A11 BPR check before start jailbreak.
Chekra1n Online ( Without PC ) portable Solution
Ra1nbox is a newly released portable solution to use Checkra1n Jailbreak without PC support. Checkra1n is a tethered jailbreak solution, and it is only for Mac operating system. This is a significant disadvantage for other operating system users.
Ra1nbox team gives a solution for it. Follow the below guide to use Ra1nbox Online portable solution to Jailbreak your Devices.
You can build Ra1nbox using a Linux board yourself or buy it from the Ra1nbox website.
How to build Ra1nbox portable device?
Chekra1n Jailbreak macOS M1 Guide
Some users complained Checkra1n latest version does not support macOS M1 chip. So follow the below guide to run Checkra1n Jailbreak on M1 Chip.
- Step 01. Open the mac Application folder
- Step 02.Right-click on Checkra1n App and "show package contents." Tap it
- Step 03. Open contents and then MacOS
- Step 04. Run the Checkra1n
Checkra1n patched version support - iOS 14 > A10 / A11 Devices
Checkra1n patched version released by iOS Jailbreak Developer ( @exploit3dguy ) supports iOS 14 running A10 and A11 Devices.
Checkra1n patched version can be used to install Cydia for iOS 14 A10 and A11. But recommended, do not use this and wait for Checkra1n official release.
A10 Devices List
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPad (2018, 6th generation)
- iPad (2019, 7th generation)
- iPod touch (2019, 7th generation)
A11 Devices List
- iPhone 8 and 8 Plus
- iPhone X
Checkr1n Jailbreak for Apple TV
Checkra1n tool also supports to Jailbreak your Apple TV 4th Generation. You can follow our Video guide and written step guide from below.
Checkra1n jailbreak released for Apple TV fourth-generation . This news officially announced by @nitoTV with their official Twitter account.
Still, Checkra1 only supports fourth generation (HD) Apple TV. Apple TV 4K also compatible with Checkra1n, but it doesn't have to get to DFU mode. So if you are on 4K Apple TV stay on the same firmware version and do not upgrade.
Checkra1n Apple TV Jailbreak Step guide
- Step 01. Download Checkra1n Apple TV support version from here. Make sure to use Macos computer
- Step 02. Drag and drop Checkra1n Apple TV file to MacOS Application folder
- Step 03. Connect Your Apple tv to Mac and Power source
- Step 04. Once Apple TV connected, Checkra1n will identify your Apple TV
- Step 05. Tap Checkra1n Start button and tap next button to send your Apple Tv to recovery mode
- Step 06. Once your Apple tv Detected as recovery mode, you have to put your Device to DFU mode.
- Step 07. Grab your Apple TV remote controler and follow up on screen instructions to put your Apple TV to recover mode.
- Step 08. Now going to boot process.
- Step 09. Now diconnect your Apple tv HDMI and reconnect.
- Step 10. After few seconds you can see Checkra1n RC1 installer showing up on your Apple Tv. Also you can see progress bar running.
- Step 11. Once progress complete tap Done.
- Step 12. Now you can respring your Device.
- Step 13. Congratulations. You scuessfully Jailbreak your Tv through Checkra1n and sucessfully installed NitoTV.
- Step 01. Install Betelguese from here. Betelguese only supports Mac operating system.
- Step 02. Now you have to remove Cydia. Use Restore System Checkra1n feature to remove Cydia.
- Step 03. Now re-jailbreak your Device using Checkra1n Jailbreak tool. Please do not tap Cydia install button
- Step 04. Now Double tap for unzip Betelguese file
- Step 05. Double tap to open Betelguese
- Step 06. Plug your Device to Mac
- Step 07. Tap install Odysseyra1n
- Step 08. Tap continue button and Now you can see the process running
- Step 09. Wait for Done message
- Step 10. Successfully Installed Sileo
- Step 01. Get USB flash drive ( above 1GB )
- Step 02. Connect your USB flash drive to Windows
- Step 03. Download the latest 3UTools version
- Step 04. Open 3uTools from Windows > Go to Flash&JB-Jailbreak > Jailbreak
- Step 05. Select > "Make Checkra1n jailbreak USB flash drive."
- Step 06. Choose your USB drive from drop-down menu > Click start making button
- Step 07. Wait for complete jailbroken USB flash drive
- Step 08. Tap Yes for the popup message
- Step 09. Wait for complete the process > Congratulation popup message
- Step 10. Tap Close > Close 3uTools
- Step 11. Connect your iPhone to PC
- Step 12. Restart your PC now
- Step 13. After restart Done > Go To Boot Manager
- Step 14. Select USB drive > Press Enter
- Step 15. After a few minutes, you can see Checkra1n jailbreak latest app interface
- Step 16. Tap Start, For iOS 13.7 / iOS 13.6.1 / iOS 13.6 > Tap options > Tap allow untested Device
- Step 17. Tap the Ok button again for the next window
- Step 18. Follow onscreen instructions for DFU mode
- Step 19. Once Device restart > Open Home screen and find the Checkra1n app
- Step 20. Open the Checkra1n app and tap Cydia Button to install
- Only for Mac
- No support for A13
- Tethered Jailbreak
- No Revoke
- Lifetime Jailbreak
- Need Mac for re jailbreak
- Hardware based Jailbreak
- Apple cannot patch
- Support Mac / Windows / Online ( Without PC )
- Support A9 to A13
- Semi-Untethered Jailbreak
- Apple can revoke app anytime
- Can be patch from iOS 13.5.1
- Can use Unc0ver app for re jailbreak
- Software based jailbreak
- Can patch from iOS 13.5.1 update
Betelguese - Install Odysseyra1n on a checkra1n device
Checkra1n Jailbroken Device holders now you can install Odysseyra1n bootstrap via Betelguese. Once you install Odysseyra1n bootstrap will remove the Cydia third party app manager and allows to install Sileo.
Follow below Betelguese guide to install Odysseyra1n for Checkra1n Device.
Checkra1n Windows .exe Version coming soon
Checkra1n Developer @DanyL931 ( DanyL ) posted this on Twitter and hinted about Checkra1n Windows version release
Checkra1n support iOS 14.5 Beta
iOS Researcher successfully jailbroken iPhone 6s running iOS 14.5 Beta
Checkra1n support iOS 14.4 / iPadOS 14.4
iOS Jailbreak Tweaks developer confirmed that Checkra1n Support latest iOS 14.4 and iPadOS 14.4
Checkra1n support iOS 14.1 / iPadOS 14.1 OTA
Several Jailbreak experts confirmed the Checkra1n jailbreak tool is supporting the latest iOS 14.1 OTA and iPadOS 14.1 OTA.
Checkra1n not compatible with iOS 14.2 Developer Beta 4
Please do not update your device to iOS 14.2 Developer Beta if you wish to jailbreak. According to some jailbreak experts, Checkra1n not compatible with iOS 14.2 Developer beta 4
Checkra1n jailbreak with 3uTools iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.7 - Windows PC - iPhone 5s - iPhone X
Now iOS 12.3 to iOS 13.7 users can use 3uTools for install Checkra1n Jailbreak tool for install Cydia.
Follow the below guide completely.
Chimra1n tool for Install Sileo for Checkra1n Jailbroken Devices
Checkra1n Vs Unc0ver ( Differences )
How to Remove Checkra1n Jailbreak
Like other jailbreak tools, you cannot remove Checkra1n Jailbreak from an iOS update. Because all upcoming iOS version would be support for Checkra1n. But you can remove Checkra1n jailbreak from your Device with Restore system. Just open Checkra1n app from your Home Screen and tap Restore system option. Then jailbreak and Cydia will uninstall from your Device and reboot require to apply.
Checkrain is a scam website. This scam site launches a website and claims that they just released a No PC ( Online ) Jailbreak method for iOS Device. According to this site Coolstar, Jamie Bishops, Ninjaprawn & Brandon Azad & Ian beer mentation as exploit developers. This site is only installing mobile config. So stay away from Checkrain scam site.