Download the latest Unc0ver version for jailbreak iOS 11 to iOS 13.5 versions. Support every iOS Device running iOS 11 to iOS 13.5 and iOS 13.5.5 Beta 1
Check Unc0ver jailbreak compatibility and proceed to the tool.
Please note - Apple may block these IPA links anytime, So we are frequently signing and updating these links. Please report us if any of this IPA doesn't work (Mail)
Unc0ver jailbreak Guides
Compatible iOS versions
- iOS 13.5.5 Beta 1 / iOS 13.5 / iOS 13.4.1 / iOS 13.4
- iOS 13.3.1 / iOS 13.3 / iOS 13.2.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13
- iOS 12.4.8 /iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.2 / iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3 / iOS 12.1.2 / iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.0.1 / iOS 12
- iOS 11.4.1 / iOS 11.4 / iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.3 / iOS 11.2.6 / iOS 11.2.5 / iOS 11.2.2 / iOS 11.2.1 / iOS 11.2 / iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11.1.1 / iOS 11.1 / iOS 11
Compatible devices list
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- 2nd-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st-gen 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
Unc0ver Silzee method (No PC / Online )
- Step 01. Open this page from your Mobile Safari and tap the Download button.
- Step 02. Go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management → Trust the app.
- Step 03. Go to Home Screen and open the uncover app and Tap the Jailbreak button.
- Step 04. Wait for the process and wait for the restart.
- Step 05. Once the restart process is done, go to Home Screen and find Cydia.
Unc0ver Jailbreak AltStore method
Unc0ver is officially working with AltStore app Store. Follow the below step guide to install Unc0ver with AltStore. Make sure to install the iTunes application first.
Windows users could see AltStore in the bottom toolbar
- Step 01. Install AltStore from Here.
- Step 02. Windows users extract the zip file > Open setup file > Tap next to start installation.
Mac users double click on zip file > Open AltStore app > Open finder > Drag and drop to Application folder > Double click on AltStore app > Tap open on popup box.
- Step 03. Mac users could see AltStore on the Toolbar. Mac users should install a mail-plugin before the start. Otherwise, it will give you an error.
- Step 04. Connect your Device to the computer
- Step 05. Open AltStore > Tap Install AltStore
- Step 06. Enter your Apple ID and password
- Step 07. Successfully install AltStore to your iOS Device
- Step 08. Go to Settings > General > Profile and Device management > Trust the app
- Step 09. Open AltStore app > Settings > Sign in with your Apple ID
- Step 10. Now go to Unc0ver official site
Copy this URL and paste it into mobile Safari
- Step 11. Open Unc0ver website and tap “ Open in AltStore “ option
- Step 12. Unc0ver app will start the installation
- Step 13. Go to Settings and trust the Unc0ver app
- Step 14. Now you can use the Unc0ver tool for jailbreak your Device and install Cydia
3uTools is another easy method for installing jailbreak IPA’s. 3uTools will detect your iOS version and Device model and suggesting the most compatible Jailbreak tool
- Step 01. Install 3uTools
- Step 02. Connect your Device to PC
- Step 03. Open 3uTools and open Flash and JB option
- Step 04. Tap Appsync > Tap run jailbreak
- Step 05. Jailbreak IPA installations will start
- Step 06. Successfully installed Unc0ver latest version IPA to your Device
- Step 07. Go to Settings > General > Profile and Device management > Trust the Unc0ver app
- Step 08. Open Unc0ver app and run the jailbreak to install Cydia
Update Unc0ver Jailbreak with Siri Shortcut
Follow this guide to update Unc0ver jailbreak with Siri Shortcut. When compare with other methods this is extremlay helpful
For this method you should install the ReProvision jailbreak tweak.
- 01. Install ReProvision jailbreak tweak from here.
- 02. Install Apple Unc0ver update shortcut from here.
- 03. Open ReProvision and add Apple ID details to sign it.
- 04. Now add Siri Shortcut to your Third party shortcut list.
- 05. Now just Say “ Hey Siri Update the Unc0ver “
How to re-jailbreak after Reboot / Restart
You have to use uncover jailbreak app for re-jailbreak process
- Open Unc0ver app from Home screen
- Tap Jailbreak button
- Wait for the complete Jailbreak process and Device will be restart once complete the process
Now you can use Cydia again.
How to remove Uncover Jailbreak?
You can remove Uncover jailbreak when you are not happy with it.
- Step 1. Open Uncover app and tap Settings tab.
- Step 2. Enable 'Restore RootFS (rec0ver)' and 'Refresh Icon Cache'.
- Step 3. Go to Unc0ver Home and tap Jailbreak' / 'Re-Jailbreak.
- Step 4. Tap Ok for 'Will restore RootFS' message.
- Step 5. Wait for the complete process.
- Step 6. Wait for the message “RootFS has been successfully restored” and tap Ok once appears. Device will be reboot now.
- Step 7. Once completed all Unc0ver jailbreak files removed from the system and Remove the Unc0ver app.
Why Silzee for Uncover?
Silzee is an IPA signing service that provides 100% free Jailbreak IPA for Online Jailbreaking. We have signed an uncover IPA using the Silzee Enterprise Apple developer certificate. So you can install Unc0ver directly to your iPhone online without using a computer. This is the easiest method to jailbreak your iOS 11 - 13.5 running iPhone/iPad.
Unc0ver has been developed by Pwn20wd and unc0ver team. They have provided 3 Unc0ver Jailbreak methods . All of these default methods are somewhat more complicated than Jailbreaking through Silzee.
Unc0ver Jailbreak Credits
Unc0ver Jailbreak has developed Pwnd20wd and team . If you want to support them or appreciate their work you can donate them using their Patreon page.
Unc0ver jailbreak alternatives
Checkra1n jailbreak is the latest jailbreak tool which has been developed with Checkm8 bootrom exploit. That means it is a jailbreak that runs when your device is booting. This is a new way of jailbreaking history found by Axi0mx and team. As the latest approaches of Checkra1n, it is available for Mac users and as well as Linux, Ubuntu users too. Download Checkra1n jailbreak.
Chimera jailbreak has been released for iOS 12 - iOS 12.2 and iOS 12.4 versions by Coolstar and team. Chimera jailbreak released to the jailbreak community instead of Electra jailbreak. Chimera comes up with Sileo which is a Cydia alternative package manager. Download Chimera jailbreak.
Unc0ver Jailbreak does not support iOS 12.4.7 / iOS 12.4.6 / iOS 12.4.5 versions. So for these versions, users can use the Rootless Jailbreak tool. But Rootless Jailbreak does not install Cydia or Sileo after completing the Jailbreak process. Rootless Jailbreak users should use the Filza file manager to install Cydia apps.
Unc0ver Jailbreak known issues fix guide
Unc0ver online tool based on Apple Enterprise app. So Apple can disable it anytime. If you have a revoke issue while on download. Please check back later
It is because of the expiry Enterprise app. Check with some other online supporting websites.
Go to Settings > Go To Safari > Clear Browsing history > Reinstall
Make sure to check Tweak compatibility before install. Do not install pirate Tweaks.
You can fix Fixing Jailbreak / Cydia Problems With Restore RootFS option. Enable the option and Run jailbreak again.
Make sure to remove the Downloaded OTA update before starting Unc0ver jailbreak. settings -> General -> iPhone or iPad Storage and Delete
Use Unc0ver app and re-jailbreak
- Unc0ver revoked Issue
- Unc0ver app Garyed out
- Unc0ver app not installing
- Unc0ver bootloop
- Restore RootFS
- OTA update Detecting issue
- Cydia Crash issue