Unc0ver is one of the most advanced jailbreak tools which has been developed by Pwn20wnd and Sam Binger.
Unc0ver Semi-untethered jailbreak released for install Cydia for iOS 11 to iOS 13.3 running A9 to A13 Devices. Recently Unc0ver Team member Ben Weaver hinted about unc0ver for iOS 13.3.1.
Unc0ver Support iOS versions
iOS 13.3.1 support Coming Soon
- iOS 13.3 / iOS 13.2.3 / iOS 13.2 / iOS 13.1.3 / iOS 13.1.2 / iOS 13.1.1 / iOS 13.1 / iOS 13
- iOS 12.4.1 / iOS 12.4 / iOS 12.3.1 / iOS 12.3 / iOS 12.2 / iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3 / iOS 12.1.2 / iOS 12.1 / iOS 12.0.1 / iOS 12
- iOS 11.4.1 / iOS 11.4 / iOS 11.3.1 / iOS 11.3 / iOS 11.2.6 / iOS 11.2.5 / iOS 11.2.2 / iOS 11.2.1 / iOS 11.2 / iOS 11.1.2 / iOS 11.1.1 / iOS 11.1 / iOS 11
Unc0ver Support Devices
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone X, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR
- iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini (5th generation)
- iPad Air (2019, 3rd generation)
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
- 2nd-gen 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st-gen 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
Unc0ver jailbreak Guides
Important about Unc0ver jailbreak before Start
Uncover is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool and you have to re-jailbreak your Device by using the Unc0ver app.
Unc0ver Jailbreak for iOS 13.3.1
Unc0ver Team member Ben Weaver asks from the users not to upgrade to iOS 13.4 version and stay on iOS 13.3.1. So if you upgrade to the latest iOS 13.4, Please downgrade to iOS 13.3.1
Unc0ver Online jailbreak method (No PC method) ( iOS 11 - iOS 13.3 )
- Step 01. Open this page from your Mobile Safari and tap the Download button
- Step 02. Go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management → Trust the app
- Step 03. Go to Home Screen and open the uncover app and Tap the Jailbreak button
- Step 04. Wait for the process and wait for the restart
- Step 05. Once the restart process is done, go to Home Screen and find Cydia
Unc0ver jailbreak method ( PC method) ( iOS 11 - iOS 13.3 )
Note: Cydia Impactor is currently having issues with support for install IPA files. iOS 13 - iOS 13.3 Unc0ver IPA couldn't install using Cydia Impactor at the moment.
Cydia Imapcor method only supports iOS 12 to iOS 11 versions.
Mac users can use AltDeploy Cydia Impactor alternative for iOS 13 to iOS 13.3
Cydia Imapctor method
- Step 01. Download Cydia Impactor according to your iOS version
- Step 02. Download Unc0ver latest IPA
- Step 03. Connect your iPhone to PC
- Step 04. Open Cydia Impactor and drag and drop Uncover IPA to Cydia Impactor
- Step 05. Wait for Cydia Imapctor complete message
- Step 06. Go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management → Trust the app
- Step 07. Go to Home Screen and open the uncover app and Tap the Jailbreak button
- Step 08. Successfully installed Cydia after reboot
AltDeploy Cydia Impactor alternative method
AltDeploy only supports MacOS Mojave and later versions. The @pixelomer is the Developer of AltDeploy tool.
AltDeploy will install mail and while selecting and installing the IPA and you have to change some Mail app’s preferences. Also you have to open the the mail app until complete sideloading.
- Step 01. Download AltDeploy
- Step 02. Download Unc0ver latest IPA
- Step 03. Open the mail and do the following Preferences change.
General → Manage Plug-ins. select AltPlugin.mailbundle.Now restart Mail.app.
- Step 04. Open the AltDeploy app
- Step 05. Connect your Device to PC
- Step 06. Select the IPA from the list
- Step 07. Tap Start
- Step 08. Enter Apple ID details. Username and Password
- Step 09. Tap Save and Tap Start button again
- Step 10. Wait for the complete full progress bar
- Step 11. Now Go to Settings > General > Device Management > Trust the app once installed the Unc0ver IPA
- Step 12. Now tap Unc0ver jailbreak button to install Cydia
How to install Unc0ver jailbreak from AltStore
Unc0ver lead developer Pwn20wnd announced that AltStore will be the official way to install Unc0ver to your iPhone/ iPad through the IPA method. We provide the best secure and simple method to get your iPhone/iPad ready for Unc0ver iOS 13-13.3 jailbreak. Follow the guide below for install AltStore for Mac/ Windows.
Important : For MacOS users : requires macOS 10.14.4 and up
For Windows users : requires Windows 10
You need to be in iOS 12.2 and above version running on your iPhone/ iPad
Install Uncover from AltStore for Mac
- Step 01. Download AltStore for Mac from the Download AltStore button above.
- Step 02. Copy “AltServer.app” to your Applications folder
- Step 03. Launch AltStore (will appear as a icon on your Mac menu bar)
- Step 04. Connect your unlocked iPhone to your PC
- Step 05. Trust your iPhone (when asked for it)
- Step 06. Mojave → Open iTunes and enable iTunes Wi-Fi sync for your phone
Catalina -->Open Finder and enable “Show this iPhone when on WiFi” for your phone
- Step 07. Click AltServer icon in menu bar and click “Install AltStore”, then choose your phone
- Step 08. Give your Apple ID and Password
- Step 09. AltStore will ask for a Mail plug-in (For the first time)
- Step 10. AltStore will be installed on your iPhone.
Install Uncover from AltStore for Windows
- Installed iTunes to your PC from the link below. (If iTunes already installed ignore this step and update for latest version)
- Installed iCloud as well and sign in or you’ll get asked to install it during the AltServer installation. (If iCloud already installed ignore this step and update for latest version)
- Step 01. Download AltStore for Windowsfrom the Download AltStore button above.
- Step 02. Extract the downloaded “AltInstaller.zip” file
- Step 03. Run “setup.exe”
- Step 04. Launch AltStore (will appear as a icon on notification area)
- Step 05. Enable iTunes Wi-Fi sync for your phone
- Step 06. Connect your iPhone/ iPad to your PC using the USB cable and allow access by entering your passcode.
- Step 07. Make sure your iPhone/ iPad appears on iTunes and also logged into iCloud.
- Step 08. After installing AltStore search for it from the startup menu and open it. Nothing will appear. You will have a new icon next to your clock. Left click on it and Install AltStore → select your iDevice.
- Step 09. You will be asked for your Apple ID and Password. Provide them and continue the process.
- Step 10. Go to Settings → General → Profiles & Device Management → Trust the app (it will show the app signed as from your Apple ID)
- Step 11. Go to Home screen and find AltStore app and open it.
Note: If you are facing AltStore installation issues look through their official support from here.
AltStore Online method for install Unc0ver 13 - iOS 13.3
- Step 01. Open Unc0ver official site from Mobile Safari
- Step 02. Download Altstore to your iOS Device
- Step 03. Tap Unc0ver Download button.
- Step 04. Go to Download path and open Unc0ver IPA.
- Step 05. Tap Share button.
- Step 06. Open from AltStore.
- Step 07. Successfully Installed Unc0ver to Altstore to without PC.
- Step 08. Follow Unc0ver jailbreak guide to install Cydia for iOS 13 to iOS 13.3.
How to re-jailbreak after Reboot / Restart
You have to use uncover jailbreak app for re-jailbreak process
- Open Unc0ver app from Home screen
- Tap Jailbreak button
- Wait for the complete Jailbreak process and Device will be restart once complete the process
Now you can use Cydia again.
Unc0ver jailbreak alternatives
Checkra1n jailbreak is the latest jailbreak tool which has been developed with Checkm8 bootrom exploit. That means it is a jailbreak that runs when your device is booting. This is a new way of jailbreaking history found by Axi0mx and team. As the latest approaches of Checkra1n, it is available for Mac users and as well as Linux, Ubuntu users too. Download Checkra1n jailbreak.
Chimera jailbreak has been released for iOS 12 - iOS 12.2 and iOS 12.4 versions by Coolstar and team. Chimera jailbreak released to the jailbreak community instead of Electra jailbreak. Chimera comes up with Sileo which is a Cydia alternative package manager. Download Chimera jailbreak.
Unc0ver Jailbreak known issues fix guide
- Unc0ver revoked Issue
Unc0ver online tool based on Apple Enterprise app. So Apple can disable it anytime. If you have a revoke issue while on download. Please check back later
- Unc0ver app Garyed out
It is because of the expiry Enterprise app. Check with some other online supporting websites.
- Unc0ver app not installing
Go to Settings > Go To Safari > Clear Browsing history > Reinstall
- Unc0ver bootloop
Make sure to check Tweak compatibility before install. Do not install pirate Tweaks.
- Restore RootFS
You can fix Fixing Jailbreak / Cydia Problems With Restore RootFS option. Enable the option and Run jailbreak again.
- OTA update Detecting issue
Make sure to remove the Downloaded OTA update before starting Unc0ver jailbreak. settings -> General -> iPhone or iPad Storage and Delete
- Cydia Crash issue
Use Unc0ver app and re-jailbreak