Coolstar Released Electra jailbreak tool for iOS 11 to iOS 11.4.1 version. Electra tool released with installing Cydia package manager after completing the jailbreak process.
Chimera released as CoolStar’s newest invention for jailbreak iOS 12 — 12.2 and 12.4 instead of Electra tool.
Sileo is the default third party app manager store for the Chimera Tool.
Electra Jailbreak Compatible iOS Versions
- iOS 11, iOS 11.0.1, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3
- iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2
- iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6
- iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1
- iOS 11.4, iOS 11.4.1
Electra Jailbreak TvOS Versions
tvOS 11.0 to 11.4.1
Electra Jailbreak Supported iOS Devices
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 2nd generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 1st generation 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad
- 5th generation, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 6G
Electra Jailbreak TvOS Models
- Apple TV4K (5th-generation)
- Apple TV 4 (4th-generation)
How to download Electra jailbreak
- Electra Online jailbreak method (No PC method)
Electra jailbreak IPA method (PC required)
- No need Windows or Mac Computer
- No need to download Cydia Impactor
- No need to input Apple ID Details
- You are safe from Cydia Impactor error messages
- Need Windows or Mac machine
- Need to install Cydia Impactor
- Apple ID details required
- Complicated for new user
- You have to fix Cydia Impactor errors during the process ( Once come )
Electra Online jailbreak iOS method (No PC method)
The easiest method to install ElectraJB tool and Cydia install.
- Step 01. Open this page from your iPhone / iPad Mobile Safari and tap Download Electra Jailbreak button
- Step 02. Tap Install Button
- Step 03. Go to Settings > Profile & Device management and trust the app
- Step 04. Open Electra jailbreak app from your Home Screen and tap Jailbreak button
- Step 05. Wait for Already Jailbroken Message
- Step 06. Now Successfully Installed Cydia
Electra jailbreak iOS IPA method (Cydia Impactor method)
- Step 01. Download Electra IPA and save it to desktop
- Step 02. Download Cydia Impactor
- Step 03. Drag and Drop IPA to Cydia Impactor tool
- Step 04. Enter Apple ID and Apple ID password and Enter
- Step 05. Wait for the process and Complete message
- Step 06. Go to Settings > Profile & Device management and trust the app
- Step 07. Open Electra app and Tap Jailbreak button
- Step 08. Wait for the process and Already Jailbroken message
- Step 09. Done
Electra Apple TV jailbreak
Electra tool fully support Apple tvOS 11.2-11.3 versions.
- Step 01. Download Electra TvOS IPA from below link
- Step 02. Download Cydia Impactor tool ( According to your Computer operating System )
- Step 03. Connect Apple TV to your PC
- Step 04. Drag and Drop Electra tvOS IPA to Cydia Impactor
- Step 05. Enter Apple ID details to install IPA
- Step 06. Open Electra IPA from Apple tv
- Step 07. Tap Jailbreak button
- Step 08. Wait for Enjoy message
- Step 09. Once jailbreak done you should see nitoTV on your Home Screen
How to re-jailbreak after Reboot / Restart?
Electra is a Semi-untethered jailbreak tool. So you have to re-jailbreak after every reboot and respring. Go to Home Screen and Open Electra jailbreak tool and Tap the Jailbreak button to re-jailbreak the device.
How to remove Electra?
- iOS restore method - iOS users can remove the Electra jailbreak tool from the device by iOS restore method. This is the best method to remove the Electra tool because the Restore method allows you to use the Electra tool anytime.
- Semi Restore tweak - Open Cydia and search SemiRestore11/Rollectra and install it. After installing, open the app and tap Unjailbreak. Once reboot Electra is gone from your device.
Electra Jailbreak for Sileo Install
Electra Jailbroken also can install Sileo after adding an additional source to the Cydia source list. Tap below Source from your Cydia Source list and install Sileo for Electra Jailbreak tool.
Electra’s iOS utility source → packaging → Sileo → Install
Sileo Package Manager
Sileo is the package manager for Chimera jailbreak tool iPhone/ iPad / iPod Touch and Apple TV tvOS.
CoolStar, Alessandro Chiarlitti and Kabir Oberai are the Developers of Sileo. Sileo support all iOS Devices except Apple Watch
These are the default sources for the Sileo package
- BigBoss+: https://repounclutter.coolstar.org
- Chariz: https://repo.chariz.io/
- Chimera Repo: https://repo.chimera.sh
- Dynastic Repo: https://repo.dynastic.co
Sileo Dark mode / Sileo Demo
Sileo team released Sileo dark mode feature to Electra and Chimera jailbreak tools from 1.4.2 beta 1 version.
Upgrade your Sileo for v1.4.2 beta 1 and get native dark mode feature.
Non jailbroken iOS Devices also support installing Sileo, but it is only the Demo version of Sileo. Non jailbroken users only can view the Sileo package and see some changes, but cannot use it for installing Jailbreak tweaks.
Electra Jailbreak latest approaches
Private Jailbreak tool for A12/A13 running iOS 13.3
Electra jailbreak alternatives
Unc0ver jailbreak is the best alternative for Electra Jailbreak with Cydia package manager installation. Also, Electra jailbreak users can install Sileo via Cydia after adding the additional repo.
More about Electra
Coolstar is not only Developer of Electra tool. There are huge team behind the Electra tool Ian Beer, xerub, Siguza, theninjaprawn, stek29, angelXwind, comex, isklikas, goeo_, DHowett, and rpetrich are the other developers of the tool.
Electra1112 jailbreak tool was released on February 26, 2018 After 160 days iOS 11 release.
Electra 1131 jailbreak tool was released on July 7, 2018, 217 days after iOS 11 release.
More about CoolStar ( Electra Jailbreak Developer )
iOS developer and computer science student at UC Santa Barbara. Cooltstar did some Developments except Electra jailbreak tool. Also, he did some cool things for the iOS community.
Record the display even on non-jailbroken iPhones.
- Anemone Cydia Tweak
Anemone is the theme engine for iOS 7 to iOS 11. Coolstar also a team member of the Anemone Developing team.